The Vision series uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinewave output.
The UPS is 98% efficient, with a low energy consumption.
The UPS also provides a high level
of protection against mains power disturbances.
An AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from brownouts, surges, over-voltages and under-voltages, without battery intervention.
Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures.
EMI filters provide further protection from surges and transients. When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter, providing a perfect sinewave for maximum power continuity and reliability.
A Power Share socket allows load- shedding and the shutdown of less critical peripheral devices to extend the battery run-time.
“Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance.
Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance and failure.
Deep discharge protection to reduce general battery ageing.
“Cold start” function allowing the UPS to be powered up without a mains power supply present.
Vision UPS have a backlit LCD display providing UPS status information including the load and battery charge percentages.
• Advanced communication, multi- platform, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems.
• USB or RS232 (selectable)
• Expansion slot for SNMP network
• Status, measurements, alarms, and
input, output and battery parameters available on the LCD display.
• ECO LINE product
• Power Share socket
• Surge protected sockets for powering
larger absorption loads such as laser
• Ability to switch on the UPS without a
mains power supply (Cold Start)
• User replaceable batteries (Battery Swap)
• USB Interface and RS232
• Slot for communication boards Maximum reliability and protection
of PCs and file servers running PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software, downloadable free from www.riello-ups.com
• Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
• High reliability (automatic and manually activated battery test)
• Short circuit protection
• Auto restart (when mains power is
restored, after battery discharge) • GS/Nemko Safety mark